Make Up Tips For a Dark Skin – From Eye Liners to Hair Drying Tips
A dark skin is tougher than lighter skins. Due to more pigment, it can withstand exposure to the sun much better. With a flawless and healthy skin, the dark skinned girl can replace the Indian fascination for “fair” skin with the idea that “brown is beautiful”. eye liner pen
* Eye Liners. Using eye- and lip liners is essential for a nice look. You want these areas of your face to stand out, and thus you want to highlight them by lining them with color. Use a lip color in a liner that matches the lipstick that you use on your lips. Then, shade in the area. This gives a distinctive look to your lips. Do the same for your eyes with eye liners. You can then add eye shadow to them to help enhance the look that they offer.
* For dark skin, the best foundation to use must be water-based. Dark skin has a tendency to look oily, and using cream foundation will only worsen the effect. The water-based foundation must be of a shade closest to your skin tone.
* It makes sense to hunt for the correct shade of foundation since it is the base of all makeup to follow. A good way to blend it into the skin is by adding a little distilled water to the foundation and rubbing the lotion well so as to absorb it in skin, otherwise the foundation will appear in waves on the face after a while.
* A very light dusting of powder is recommended as it can detract from the smooth glow of the foundation creme.
* Almond brown or copper tinged mascara/moistened eye shadow works really well with most dark coloured people. A hint of a metallic shade at the end of the eyelashes adds to the glamorous touch for an glamorous evening out.
* Wear your hair down when you really want to but remember that the more you wear it up, the faster length accumulates. But don`t let your hair sit in front of your face too much. Use a blow dryer to give your hair more volume.